- 0 Reviews
Conditioning is highly recommended for every season or at least twice a year to prolong bat life and keep consistent or increase hitting power of bat. This process usually takes 5-8 business days before bat can be ready and we will keep you informed once job has been started and completed.
We perform following for Bat Conditioning & Repairs:
1) Completely remove all stickers and remove containments (ball marks, protective tapes etc.). This reduces weight and increase wood exposure for maximum hitting power
2) Sand at different levels to open pore of wood so that new fibers are exposed.
3) Fill minor cracks with special glue.
4) Oil multiple times usually twice during sanding process to protect bat.
5) Apply a professional scuff sheet to half blade of bat.
6) Fix broken toe, sides etc
7) Broken Handle Replacement
Note: You will need to ship bat to us and return shipment will be on us for USA addresses. Due to limited resources we only do 30 bats a month.
Ship the bat to following address:
14180 Wheatfield Ln
Frisco TX 75035
This product hasn't received any reviews yet.